Please read the following policy to understand how your personal information will be treated as you make use of our services. This policy may change from time to time so please check back periodically.
The services provided by the App allow you to make airport parking reservations and to facilitate the payment for airport parking by using the App.
When you establish an account on the App and when you use the App to reserve parking or process payments, we collect personal information from you (“Data”), including your:
· Name, address, e-mail address, and telephone number
· Vehicle information including the make, model, year, color, license plate number and state of your vehicle
· As an option, credit card number and other financial information required to complete a transaction if you wish to store it
When you reserve a parking space using the App, we collect personal information from you, including your:
· Vehicle if other than the vehicle for which the information has already been stored
· Reservation and travel information
· Credit card number and other financial information required to complete a transaction if you wish to store it. Otherwise, it will be collected upon payment.
Keeping your personal financial information confidential is very important to us and we will never rent, sell, or disclose your personal financial information. We will not make any financial information available to any third parties without your permission or notice to you. Please note that you have to provide credit card information in order to complete a purchase. Any time we ask for a credit card number we transmit that card number in an industry standard SSL (secure socket layer) encryption.
We share personal information with third parties as necessary to complete a transaction, perform a service on our behalf (for example, credit card processing), or perform a service that you have requested. When the third party acts solely on our behalf, we do not allow them to use your information for other purposes. For example, our vendors process your credit card charges on our behalf. They can only use the personal information we give them to process your charges. Your personal information may be disclosed to our affiliated companies for internal audit, management, business, marketing, billing and/or administrative purposes. We may also use your personal information for the following purposes:
· Establishment and maintenance of our relationship with you
· Responding to your requests and inquiries
· Marketing purposes, such as delivering tailored advertising and loyalty programs based upon purchase histories and other demographic information you may have voluntarily provided to us
· Managing, administering, collecting or otherwise enforcing accounts
· Maintaining business records for reasonable periods, and generally managing and administering our business
· Meeting legal, regulatory, insurance, security and processing requirements
· Otherwise with your consent
We take appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification, or unauthorized destruction of the Data. The Data processing is carried out using computers and/or IT enabled tools, following organizational procedures and modes strictly related to the purposes indicated. In addition to us, in some cases, the Data may be accessible to certain types of persons in charge, involved with the operation of this App (administration, sales, marketing, legal, system administration) or external parties (such as third-party technical service providers, hosting providers, IT companies) appointed, if necessary, by us.
The Data is either stored at our facilities or through cloud servers hosted by third parties.
The Data shall be stored for as long as required by the purpose for which it has been collected. Data collected for the purposes of our legitimate business interests shall be retained as long as needed to fulfill such purposes. Once the retention period expires, the Data shall be deleted.
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes, as governed by California Civil Code 1798.83.
You may also write directly to us at: Automated Valet Parking Manager, LLC 13794 NW 4th St., Suite 205, Sunrise, FL 33325
Last modified on October 11, 2018.